Our Fashionline members are specialists in their fields and have many years’ experience, both individually and combined. Like all industries, the Window Furnishing Industry and buyer market is consistently changing and so, Fashionline holds regular training opportunities for its members.
We recently held a fantastic and informative workshop for independent business owners to work together, practice their sales skills, share experiences, and knowledge.
There was a great turnout of members, and the average experience in the room was over 10 years in the blinds industry! So not only was the training itself highly valuable and at the forefront of Industry training, but the value of like-minded businesses getting together and sharing knowledge was also of great value.
What are the Fashionline Group objectives?
Fashionline Group is dedicated to remaining independent and has the following objectives:
- To obtain the best prices from local suppliers
- To obtain maximum benefits by Group Marketing & Advertising Programs
- To interchange technical skills and knowledge with our network of members and suppliers
- To regularly exchange marketing information and consumer trends
- To obtain exclusive products for the Group
- To maximise each group member’s turnover and profit.
The Group meets three times a year – two ordinary meetings and an AGM. Each member or representative is obliged to attend all meetings. Meetings are held on a rotational basis between states and are of 2 days duration (general meetings) and 3 days duration for the AGM.
If you would like more information on becoming a member and joining in on the shared knowledge and learnings of such a wonderful group, contact us at [email protected]